When you've reported having problems with your EK-Fluid Gaming PC, and we cannot resolve the issue remotely, we'll have to organize a pick-up. To ensure your PC comes back to us safe and sound and that we're able to go forward with the repair, we'll ask you to properly prepare it for shipping. This article describes the steps to prepare your PC for shipping to the RMA repair center.
1. Backup your PC: backup your PC on your external drive or the cloud (a personal hard drive, external, or if you are backing up just specific files a flash drive is fine).
2. Remove sensitive information:Remove all sensitive information from the PC (bank information or any other personal information that may be on there).
3. Remove the passcode: remove your Windows passcode to ensure we're able to access Windows easily, test the issues as you described them, and verify that the windows key is still active if we need to change any parts.
4. Drain your PC: We've described the process in one of our maintenance articles.
5. Package the PC: pack your PC in its original packaging and ensure both the inside of the PC (components) and the PC itself is sufficiently supported to prevent transit damage.
Article is closed for comments.