We recommend cleaning the EK-Fluid Gaming PCs yearly for optimal performance. The process itself is fairly simple. Below, you'll find a step-by-step guide on how to clean your PC. All you need to do is to:
Drain the PC
- Turn the PC off
- Disconnect all the cables
- Turn the PC on its back
- When you notice an air bubble at the top of the distribution plate, tilt the system to make the air bubble go under the bottom left plug
- Unscrew the bottom left plug on the distribution plate
- Attach the drain tube that you received with the FG PC
- Tilt the PC back to the original/normal position to start draining the fluid
- When the fluid starts draining, open the top left port to allow more air to push the fluid out
- Leave the PC in this position for about 30 min or until fully drained
Rinse the PC
Rinse the system with distilled water. Do not use vinegar or any other chemicals or cleaning solutions for it.
Refill the PC
After flushing the system, you're ready to refill it with the new coolant. Make sure to only use the EK-Cryofuel clear premixes or concentrates, as the solid coolants we make have bits of metal that will cause corrosion in your PC.